Landlord Insurance (Rental Dwelling)

Landlord Insurance

Landlord insurance covers a dwelling that is being rented out to others. Landlord insurance is also known as Rental Dwelling Insurance. Structures that range from a single family dwelling to the size of a four-plex, can be written on a typical Rental Dwelling policy on many personal lines companies.

Call VanClark insurance to find out how much you can save on your Rental Dwelling today. 360-852-8217

Have more questions about landlord insurance? Check out our Landlord Insurance Frequently Asked Questions.


  • Auto Insurance
  • Business Insurance
  • Home Insurance
  • Renters Insurance
  • Special Event Insurance Coverage
  • Broadform Insurance
  • SR22 Insurance Filing
  • Course of Construction / Builders Risk
  • Condominium Insurance
  • Motorcycle Insurance
  • Recreational Vehicle (RV) Insurance
  • Boat and Watercraft Insurance
  • Landlord Insurance (Rental Dwelling)