Condominium Insurance

Condominium insurance is a policy that provides coverage for a person that owns their condominium or town-home. A Condo is typically a dwelling that is attached to another dwelling in a larger complex. A condo policy is written on Form HO6. This typically has protection for studs or walls in the dwelling. There is a master policy that the Homeowners or Condo Owners Association has in place. The master policy typically covers the studs out where the owner's policy covers studs in.

Have more questions about condominium insurance? Check out our Condominium Insurance Frequently Asked Questions.