Course Of Construction
A 'Course of Construction' or 'Builder's Risk' policy provides coverage for the supplies and materials being used curing the construction of a dwelling.
For More information on course of construction policies contact VanClark Insurance at 360-852-8217

Have more questions about course of construction or builders risk auto insurance? Here are some questions we get about it:

A course of construction policy offers protection against risks that arise during the building of a dwelling. A 'course of construction' policy is also known as a 'builders risk' policy.